Saturday, October 15, 2011

What Happened to Friday?

Yeah, I know I was kind of supposed to post something here yesterday. XD Clearly I didn't do that. So, what happened to Friday's post? I got lazy. Sort of, but that's the blunt way of putting it. Right now I am at my parents' house. I am working on some art projects, and my mom and I spent yesterday watching the first two volumes of Ouran High School Host Club. She was hooked after the first couple of episodes. I have a feeling finishing the second half of the series as part of our plans for today. =P So, I planned on posting a nice well-thought out review of OHSHC last night for Friday's post. However, after being overfed with lots of good food, I kind of spent most of the evening in a stupor in front of the TV. I could do that post today, but since I'm treating this trip is a kind of vacation, I'm going to say to heck with it; I'll write it for Monday's post instead unless something more interesting pops up to write about. =P I'm determined not to stress about any of this stuff this week. =) So, you can look forward to my take on OHSHC in a couple of days, and I'm going to go watch more anime and maybe finish up that Dr. Who commission I'm working on. Hope everyone else has a great weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment