Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Few Small Changes

This post is to announce a few small changes around here. Mainly, I will no longer be even trying to post Monday, Wednesday, Friday here. Mondays are crazy with kid activities. Wednesdays--I get maybe an hour at home at most, and certainly not enough time to write. So, Fridays I could post something, but I usually forget or am too exhausted to think come Friday evening. From here on out, I am going to try and post Tuesdays and Thursdays with the occasional Saturday post. Those days tend to be the most free with our current schedule--that's of course subject to change come spring when my husband gets an all new schedule at work (it's one of those things that is both absolutely awesome and "the bane of my existence" type thing about his job). Since that's all I have for this post, here's a little bit of sketchiness.

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment