Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Works in Progress No. 4, Vol 6.

If you read Monday's post, you'll know that most of the last week has been spent formatting the tarot cards and communicating back and forth with printers. The art is on its way to the printers right now, but because of how the procedure works the order won't be complete until their art department is content that the files meet their specifications and I approve the digital proof. Only after all that is done will the order actually go through officially (i.e., I tell them how many decks, what kind of paper, etc. and they tell me how much; then I pay them, and the order will be in my hands within 2 weeks + shipping). Because I'm always paranoid of kinks in any kind of process like this, I will not be making pre-orders available until we hit that last step and I'm just waiting for the cards to ship.

Most of my time has been spent working on the tarot card deck. Let's look at what else I've gotten done since my last super late WIP post this past Saturday. Lineart for Aquarius has been finished. The garden bunny mini-plushie has been completely finished. Sadly, that's about it. Well honestly, considering how much time was eaten by the tarot deck, I'm happy to have gotten anything done. Over the next several weeks though, expect to see lots of new Zodiac artwork, plushies, prop knives, and cosplay updates. This week's pictures are of the finished plushie, inked Aquarius, and a sampling of the newly formatted cards in the tarot deck.








No comments:

Post a Comment