Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday WIP: Vol. 29

This is going to be a light week on updates. I have spent pretty much all of my art time over the last week working on trying to finish up that commission. Really, I just didn't get a lot of art time this past week, and so all of it went to the commission, since that has the highest priority on my to-do list.

Right now, the picture is pretty much finished. I need to fill in the details on the cards on the table Locke, Terra, and Setzer are at, and I need to fill in the details for the menu Gogo is holding. After that, I want to go through and clean up things a little bit, but once that's done, the whole thing will be finished (finally--not that it's a project I don't like, but it's taken a lot longer than I would have liked to finish).

No comments:

Post a Comment