Monday, June 27, 2011

FMA on Etsy

If you can't tell, I really like FMA, and I really enjoyed watching Brotherhood. That should be fairly obvious considering this is now the 3rd blog post on this subject. I thought it would be fun to share some of the neat creative things anime fans on Etsy have made for FMA. I was a little saddened by the large number of people who just printed official art screenshots put it on a t-shirt or keychain or whatever. I don't want to jump into the debate over fanart--I appreciate seeing fanart of my favorite characters on Etsy and in Artist Alleys, but I prefer fanart where I can see an artist's unique style and interpretation of a character. So anyways, onto a sampling of some of my favorites from what I found.


If you're interested in checking out the big treasury, you can here.

Credit for the code for the mini-treasury goes to Autumn2May. Find out how to make your own mini-treasury on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment