Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Works in Progress No. 2, Vol. 7

There's a lot to post here this week. First up, I've finished 4 of the new Zodiacs, which is really just the second half of the original set. You can see both versions here of Aquarius, Gemini, Capricorn, and Leo. After that, I have updates to 5 more Zodiacs. Libra has been inked. Pisces is nearly finished; he just needs a background. Sagittarius has been drawn, inked and flat colored. Scorpio has been drawn and inked. Taurus has been drawn, inked, and flat colored. It's been a busy week. I'm hoping that the rest of the print zodiacs here will be finished by my WIP for next week. Finally, I finished the purple kitty mini-plushie. Pikachu is almost finished; I just need to make his red cheeks and sew on his mouth. Lastly, I've started a black kitty mini-plushie. I'm going to give it orange eyes for a Halloween theme. I'm considering making an orange kitty mini-plushie with black ears, tail, and eyes to go with the one I'm working on right now.







No comments:

Post a Comment