Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Works in Progress No. 1, Vol. 7

This week, I got some work done on the new Zodiac set. Aquarius is finished except for her background. Capricorn has a flat layer of color. Gemini is finished except for her background. Leo has a little bit of shading left, and then he'll need a background too. The badly photographed sketch near the bottom is Libra. He's just a rough sketch right now, but I've got the general design down--he was inspired by Elrond and the guards in Lothlorien--I had LotR on the brain since I've spent a good bit of time in the last week watching it. XD I have all the pieces of the purple mini-kitty finished and ready to assemble. I also made a crochet pink and white lady bug for my niece's first birthday--considering I have 3 boys and up until last year, just 2 nephews, it's been really nice having a little girl to make stuff for.



No comments:

Post a Comment