Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday WIP, Vol. 33

Here's a look at what I've been working on this past week. I am slowly getting back into a routine that includes consistent art time. I am happy to see things getting done, even if it's not as much as I'd like. It's still a step up from weeks where I didn't get a chance to do anything artsy or craftsy.

This week is again mostly art projects. The commission sketch I've cleaned up some since I scanned this version; I'm being lazy tonight and not scanning an updated version. The lovely lady in formal attire is part of a new series of original designs I'm working on for Anime Weekend Atlanta. There will be a set of 24 prints--12 ladies and 12 gentlemen--and 12 matching badges featuring chibi couples. Can anyone guess the theme for this set? I'll give a hint. It's not Zodiacs. The third Hunger Games design is almost finished. I'm really happy with how it's coming out. The last sketch is for a random set I'm working on mostly for fun--it was something I came up with at Anime USA last year, and it makes me giggle, so I'm drawing it. I'll see if anyone can figure out where this set is going too. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment