Friday, April 22, 2011

Gotta Catch 'Em All

Pokemon is a phenomenon that has been around since the late 1990s. I collected the cards when they first came out--I was an anime fan and was excited by anything anime back during a time when anime was a lot harder to come by. It's 2011, the newest set of games for the DS came out just under 2 months ago. My kids are playing the games and collecting the toys now. The theme is still the same: "Gotta Catch 'Em All." This morning I put together a treasury on Etsy with a Pokeball theme. I found a lot of really creative and unique items. Here is a sampling of some of them:

Pokeball Belly Ring
by RainbowKidShop


If you're interested in checking out the big treasury, you can here.

Credit for the code for the mini-treasury goes to Autumn2May. Find out how to make your own mini-treasury on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment