Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WIP Wednesday - July Part 1

In true Gothic Panda style, I am officially distracted from the projects that I'm supposed to be working on. One week later, Aries has not progressed much, little to no crocheting has been completed, and the closest I've come to getting anything on my "This is what I'm supposed to do" list done is working on costumes. Even then, those are low priority, and on top of that, I spent time working on the one that has the deadline farthest away. Go me! So what am I working on instead of Aries, crocheted bunnies and kitties, and Code Geass cosplays?
Skulls, Fairy, Flower, Mushrooms, Pandas, and Pendant.
These charms appeared on my Tumblr end of last week, and they still aren't glazed, although I did get the "Longlife" symbol added to the white round one. I also realized that what I thought was white embossing powder was actually clear, so I've ditched the black round one until I can find some white powder.  I will be making more of these in different colors. Most will be 2-toned, and I haven't decided what colors I'm doing next, but these are fun to make, so I look forward to it. Also, these aren't too bad a distraction really, since they count as original art, and that's kind of what I'm supposed to be working on for Otakon and AWA. =D
Codex, Vork, Clara, Zaboo, Tink
I really wanted a break from drawing my usual prints and more elaborate pieces, so I've been working on a couple of bookmark sets. This set is 5 out of 6 bookmarks for The Guild webshow--if you haven't seen this, go watch it. Like now.
Bladezz, Caramon, Raistlin, Kitiara, Tanis
Up next is the last Guild bookmark design, and the first 4 designs for my Dragonlance bookmark set. =) I really like Caramon, Raistlin and Kitiara came out. I kind of want to redraw Tanis. XD
Laurana, Human, Dwarf, Gnome, Night Elf
This set has Laurana from the Dragonlance set and the first 4 bookmarks for the World of Warcraft set. I still need to draw Sturm, Goldmoon, Riverwind, Tasslehoff, and Flint for the Dragonlance set.
Draennai, Worgen, Troll, Tauren, Blood Elf
And, this would be 5 more of the WoW set. I don't like the Tauren at all. XD I will definitely be redrawing that one. I still need to draw the Goblin, Undead, and Orc bookmarks. The way things are going, I just might finish these before I finish the Zodiacs--maybe even before I get Aries finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment