Friday, July 15, 2011

WIP and It's Not Friday

I haven't really been doing a whole lot aside from packing and getting ready for the move over the last couple of days, but I wanted to do a little bit of crafting for this week. I spent this evening working on more charms. These are similar to the black and white ones I posted a week or so back. I've been working on making about 6 basic designs in different color combinations. The basic designs are: Flowers, Fairies, Pandas, Mushrooms, Skulls, and Pendants. The pendants will have something embossed onto them after they're baked. The ones I was working on tonight are going to be yellow/orange and yellow/black in color. The yellow/oranges are ready to bake, and six of the yellow/blacks are too. I've been working off and on since I posted the white/black charms, and I've finished white/purple, green/purple, white/green, white/orange, and orange/black since then. I still need to add designs to the pendants, and I still need to add a glaze as well. I'm planning on making white/pink, pink/black, white/red, red/black, white/lavender, lavender/black, white/blue, and blue/purple. After Otakon, I will be posting these on Etsy along with my old charms which I will be putting on clearance.
Yellow/Orange just finished.
Currently finished color combinations for the fairy design:
Orange/Black, Green/Purple, White/Green
White/Orange, White/Purple
White/Black

No comments:

Post a Comment